Show the Love Fundraising Drive
PIck your donation level and use the Quantity field to multiply your love. Your total donation amount will be shown in your cart.
Maybe money can't buy love, but it can support programs for your students. WGHS thrives because of the strong support shown by families, friends, and alumni like you. For decades we have been a school that provides a wide array of opportunities, thanks to a strong partnership between teachers and the community of Webster Groves. Show the Love is your chance to continue this fine tradition. We hope you’ll join all those who have already committed to support our mission.
Your contribution will support the important work of the WGHS Parents Club. Over $50,000 is budgeted for the Club's key mission programs.
- $1,000 Scholarships will be awarded to 17 seniors. These unrestricted scholarships can help your student purchase textbooks musical instruments and other items associated with post-high school education.
- $17,000 is budgeted for Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants to help faculty enhance the educational experience of WGHS students. Last year, $12,500 was granted to support,
- The Webster Challenge College Tour
- Lab sets for the Environmental Science class
- Responsive spaces at the high school
- St. Louis Symphony mentors for the music program
- The All Write Festival
- $17,000 is budgeted for a safe Senior Celebration for over 300 Class of 2019 grads. This traditional, supervised event is an alcohol-free and drug-free way to recognize the end of the high school journey
- In addition to the mission based programs, donations also underwrite the cost of providing a meal to teachers and staff during Parent Teacher Conferences, and Chilifest, the annual WGHS Turkey Day tradition that brings the entire WGSD community together.
Will you join us in showing some love for Webster Groves High School? If a donation of just $20 were made for each student at the school, we would meet our 2018-19 goal! Thanks for considering it. Together, we can help continue a tradition of excellence.
NOTE: If you choose to donate online, a minimum donation of $10 will offset the costs associated with accepting electronic payments.