Show the Love Fundraising Drive
Select "How Much Love?" and use the "Quantity" field to multiply your love. Your total donation amount will be shown in your cart.
NEW! Choose how your donation is recognized by selecting an option from the "In Support Of?" field.
Maybe money can't buy love, but it can support programs for your students. Your contribution will support the important work of the WGHS Parents Club. This year, $45,000 is budgeted for the Club's mission programs.
- $1,000 Scholarships will be awarded to 15 seniors. These unrestricted scholarships can help your student purchase textbooks, musical instruments and other items associated with post-high school education.
- $15,000 is budgeted for Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants to help faculty enhance the educational experience of WGHS students. Last year, grants supported:
- The Webster Challenge College Tour
- Lab sets for the Environmental Science class
- Responsive spaces at the high school
- St. Louis Symphony mentors for the music program
- The All Write Festival
- $15,000 is budgeted for a safe Senior Celebration for over 300 Class of 2021 grads. This traditional, supervised event is an alcohol-free and drug-free way to recognize the end of the high school journey.
- In addition to the mission based programs, donations also underwrite the cost of providing a meal to teachers and staff during Parent Teacher Conferences, and Chilifest, the annual WGHS Turkey Day tradition that brings the entire WGSD community together.
Will you join us in showing some love for Webster Groves High School? If a donation of just $20 were made for each student at the school, we would meet our 2020-21 goal! Thanks for considering it. Together, we can help continue a tradition of excellence.
NOTE: If you choose to donate online, a minimum donation of $10 will offset the costs associated with accepting electronic payments. Donations will be used to fund all the missions of the Parents' Club.