Welcome to The Parents’ Club – Introduction of Board/Committees and welcome to all in attendance.
Approval of Prior Meeting Minutes
Last meeting of the Board: 12-6-2017 submitted by Jenn Sauter for review.
- Motion to approve minutes as submitted or with noted corrections:
- Executive Board – Jackie or Ginger
- WGSD BOE - report
- Treasurer's Report - Francine
- To be submitted in Electronically
- Membership (Liz or Anne K)
- Communications (John, Anne Tilly, Cheryl, Andrew or Sheila)
- Fundraising Committees
- Buzz book (Carol) - Discuss status of open pending orders and advertising spots that have been
- Chili Fest (Wendy) -
- EScript (Beth) -
- Fundraiser – Derby Party (Christina)
“Fun”draiser – PJ’s & Parties (Beth or Jenny)
- The FUND-Drive made great headway in We have $6000 yet to raise to meet our $16,000 goal and 9 events in 2018 to contribute to that goal. Don’t forget to email your friends and encourage participation. We will begin a social media/eblast push next week to encourage signups for upcoming parties. Current status on remaining events is as follows. Filling all spots will yield $4000 toward our goal leaving us $2000 shy of overall goal. We will be brainstorming ways to reach goal.
- Jan 27 / Java & JPGs, Memories and Mimosas / 3 sold - 12 avail
- Feb 2 / Single Malt Scotch Tasting / 10 avail
- Feb 7 / Kind Soap / 3 sold - 17 avail
- Feb 23 / Adult Hip Hop - Senior Parents, this is a great way to brush up on your dance skills for the Senior Celebration / 1 sold - 19 avail
- March 31 /Adult Scavenger Hunt - 23 sold - 17 avail
- April 21 / Core 3 Surf Class / 5 sold - 15 avail
- April 28 / Yoga & Brunch / 6 sold - 14 avail
- April 18 / Mom’s Wine Night / 10 sold - 20 avail
- Please continue to support the mission by sharing and engaging on social media.
- Spiritwear (Cheryl or Sarah)
- Hixson House Tour - low sales $650 may try one more year then decide if we leave it on calendar
- No luck with an online push for teachers holiday gifts so better communication next year on that
- 12/15 Holiday Sale - 15% oﬀ Friday-Sunday StockingStuﬀers GREAT $1000
- Class of 2022 shirt and signs pre-order start next week
- 1/17 we will have a table and the shop in the oﬃce open for Class of 2022 parent night 2/21 ALL pre-order in and complete
- 2/23 JV and Varsity Boys and Girls Basketball all on one night - table outside gym All invoices are in EXCEPT class of 2022 signs and shirts
- Inventory is limited but we have about $4500 on the shelves to sell before end of school year.
- Beautiﬁcation (Beth)
- Grants (Lisa or Karen)
- Hospitality (Melanie or Lynne)
- Scholarship (Sarah or Kristen)
- Senior Lock-In Celebration (Nicole or Crystal)
Next Meeting - February 7, 2018 7pm WGHS Library