- Creating Opportunities: To provide opportunities for parents of Webster Groves High School students to network and exchange ideas and work together on projects to benefit Webster Groves High School students, including funding for Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grants.
- Building Relationships: To build working relationships with Webster Groves High School faculty and staff, that benefit the students.
- Fundraising: To raise money for scholarships to be awarded each year to selected Webster Groves High School seniors. To raise money for and sponsor a WGHS Senior Graduation Celebration, free of charge to all graduating students.
Meet Principal Dr. Irvin!
The first agenda item of the year is our new Principal, Dr. Irvin! The club reserves time throughout the year at our monthly meetings for the "Principal's Report." This gives Dr. Irvin an opportunity to connect and align with parents. We plan to begin this Wednesday with a friendly Q&A session with Dr. Irvin.
Bylaws, Budget, Conflict of Interest Verbiage, & Meeting Date Change Proposal
The next agenda items include a review and approval of updates to our Bylaws, review and approval of the draft budget, discussion surrounding conflict of interest verbiage, and discussion surrounding changing the dates of preceding Parents' Club meetings.
- Click here to review the updated Bylaws
- Click here to review the draft Budget
- Click here review previous meeting minutes
Fundraising Ideas & New Volunteer Spirit Wear Raffle!
We will open discussions surrounding fundraising ideas for the 2018-2019 school year. The Parents' Club is in need of a chair to head a Winter Fundraiser. This year we are holding a raffle for a free tee-shirt for all new volunteers who sign up before our first meeting! Click here to sign up. We will draw the winner LIVE at the end of the night.